Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July

Happy Independence Day! In honor of the holiday, we got out all of our red, white and blue and took some pictures in the back yard. Hannah and Lydia are wearing hair bows and sparkle tutus that Grammy made for them. The blanket has a story: my maternal grandma knitted it (I'm guessing it was around the bicentennial, don't you think?) and gave it to my paternal grandma. Last summer, Grandma gave it to me. We're off to have a fun day with friends, and hope you have a good holiday too.





















2 comments:

  1. Great photo op! Wonder what Little Sister is thinking when she makes that serious face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!! Your girls are so precious!!! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...